Sunday 17 May 2020

Hoping to get back into this

Currently I don't intend to automate office with Python but I am looking at some of my own home data projects to get back into using more python. 

I am very happy working where I am and it is more than keeping me on my toes with technical things however it is heavily data warehouse, SQL and PL/SQL based with minimal use of python so I thought it would be great to get myself back into it with a home project of some sort. 

Not finished the details yet but I am interested to see where it takes me, probably going to be around data validation and fuzzy matching and I would really like to see where I can get with some sort of GUI development as that was always something that alluded me. 

I have basically just come back to this blog for the first time since around a year ago and shocked to see that it is getting 1000 views a month, sure that is nothing but I was expect it to be getting 0 views like by blog on Fasting. Maybe there is hope for it yet.

Great thing about blogs and stuff is that I can drop in and out of them like this. Hopefully today or tomorrow I will have some sort of beginnings 

No comments:

Post a Comment