Wednesday 10 January 2018

Neural Network for predicting Ledderhose in Dupuytren's patient

As I have said before I don't think this is a great set of data for doing machine learning on but it is what I have, for now at least. It gives me my own dataset to work on when further developing these skills compared to just using the data that is provided or trying to make something up. I have added lots of comments to the code but to help understand things in more detail I thoroughly recommend looking at the Keras documentation. Below are some useful links: 

Neural Networks and Deep Learning - Lots information here, I have only scratched the surface myself 

Super Data Science - Great website for those learning, can be a bit light on the maths (good for me too!)

StackOverflow - As with most things you can normally get a good answer here!

Keras FAQ - Does what it says on the tin. Includes - What does "sample", "batch","epoch" mean?

Keras Sequential model documentation - again some useful info. 

With that I will hopefully leave it to the code and the comments to speak for themselves, just a note that this is basic NN that I stuck together, I will do another post on refining a neural network once I have decided on a better dataset to work with. 

The code:


No comments:

Post a Comment