Saturday 20 January 2018

Create a blog post from Twitter results

Following on from my post yesterday and setting up a means to post to blogger using python I have combined the following elements in this post: 

  • Posting to blogger
  • Scraping Twitter
  • Connecting to Database
  • Getting data from database
  • pandas styles 
  • pandas to html 
There is of course scope to add more to this, I can scrape more websites and I can certainly improve on the formatting of the tables. I can do more analytics by looking into the words within the tweets and add some graphs. So lots more to be done. I can also use something like schedule to get this to run automatically and much more. 

Pretty much everything needed for this post is contained in the code below or in the preceding posts. 

The end result is something like this

The code: 


No comments:

Post a Comment